Thursday, January 21, 2016

no, for real

You never saw this coming, did you?  I wrote a freaking book!   Yeah, it's a REAL book.  OMG, this is surreal.  It hasn't really sunk in yet.  I thought I finished it a few years ago but then there is this little thing called editing.  My daughter informed me that I had to call my pile of papers a MANUSCRIPT, not a book. 

Judging from the questions I get, I often think that people have the wrong impression of what it is really like to chase a dream.  I try to answer questions as honestly as possible but back in the middle of 2010, I decided to just tell you everything.  A lot of people have told me they would like to see in my head.  Well, this is as close as I can get to showing you.  This is MY story in MY language... at least a few years of my journey.  My hope is that maybe my ramblings about my journey might help you on yours.

If you DO read this book and it helps you, please recommend it to a friend.  I'm not really sure how this will all work out because my mission is to sell my art.  I have to figure out how a book fits in.  The link to purchase is here  https://www.createspace.com/5803441  It is 13 smackaroos.  I will keep you posted.  Right now, I will try to wrap my head around the fact that I wrote a book.  Life is good.  What a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment