Sunday, September 25, 2016

da life

It is amazing what a difference a pro photographer makes.  Thanks again, Jim Whetstone, for these amazing photos.  The floor is regular Home Depot marble and my glass stripes.  I had to fill underneath so the glass and marble are level, or close enough for me.  Everything difficult in this makeover was done by a contractor that I highly recommend, Vince Musser.  He removed everything old and prepared all the subfloor etc.  All I did was tile over everything.
Yeah, I DO enjoy soaking in this tub.  I feel pretty darn spoiled in my tiny bathroom.
The mosaic behind the sink is mostly mirror but it reflects the blue tub surround.  The sink's counter top is a trip because it is made with all kinds of neat stuff, covered in resin.  The leg is from a covered bridge!  This is da life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment