Monday, January 4, 2016

blue gush

When I install something in my own home, I think about resale.  I really do.  I wanted to do my tiny bathroom entirely in soft greys, but have a way blue glass sink.  THAT would be the cool feature in the bathroom.  I started on the floor.  No problem there.  I used $4 a square Home Depot marble tiles and added my glass.
Then I started on the tub surround and got about this far and began thinking that I have to live in this house till I sell it.  

That could be a long time.  So thoughts about neutral colors are set aside when I saw this glass.
This needs cleaned up quite a bit, still has spacers in, and it gets a grey grout like the floor.  But you get the idea.  There is a tub under the newspaper and blue tape.  Tomorrow, I start the sink.  WOOHOOOO blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment