Thursday, May 13, 2010

this is why art is important


Wow! There is nothing else to say about her except, WOW! She's gorgeous! Evening Naiad is my new original painting by Rebecca Lesney. I wish you could see her in person because she is just fantastic up close. She's been in my living room a while now and I still stop and stare. That won't end any time soon. Of course, I have plans to rearrange all the other clutter around her but I was just excited to get her on my blog. The reason art is so important is because of the way it makes you feel. That is why I always tell people to buy what they love and NOT what matches their sofa. My carpet needs replaced but I don't even notice any more. I met Rebecca at 2nd Floor Gallery and Gallerie 13 where she currently has work. Check it out when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment