Monday, September 21, 2009

vacation















Last week we were on vacation in North Carolina with my son, Kaleo and his girlfriend, Kristen. Also on the trip were my mom and brother. It was a stellar week. The one big negative was that my daughter, Shaundi couldn't come along. The week happened to coincide with my birthday and the weather was perfect every day. The sky was crazy beautiful day and night which gave my camera a work-out. We were at Rob's boss's condo that we go to almost every year. We like to go there in the off season when it is not crowded and there is great potential to just CHILL. It was just what we needed. I read a book on the beach, The Shack, that I highly recommend.


While I was away, my kiln part came and it seems to be the ticket because I put some work in last night and this morning it came out perfect. Now I have so much work to do to get ready to leave for the VABeach show this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment